Monday, June 27, 2011

Use your Noodle ....

Have you been looking for threading beads for your children and found them to be expensive ... well how about you use your NOODLE .....




Whilst I was browsing my local toy shop on the weekend, i came across a pool noodle with a hole all the way down the middle. All of a sudden I had an idea (much to brendans delight) ... what if we were to make threading beads out of the pool noodle ... whilst explaining my idea to brendan, he kept looking at me like i was a crazy lady.




I paid $5.00 for the noodle, bought it home and marked out how big i wanted each noodle bead to be (i got 40 beads out of one noodle) ... then it was over to brendan. Using a stanley knife, he cut along the lines and we now have noodle beads. using some thin rope the children can now enjoy some beading ..... a great fine motor skills activity.











Enjoy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment